We couldn’t be happier to see everyone!
Welcome Back United Gymnastics Families!
We missed you!
The health and safety of our students, families, and staff is our top priority. In light of the changes to the CDC recommendations regarding the COVID-19 virus and in an attempt to go above and beyond in terms of health and safety, United Gymnastics will be closed until March 31, effective immediately. Our classes will resume on April 1, 2020, as long as we feel it is safe for our students and staff. This was a very difficult decision for us, and was made only after considering all of the other options. Thank you for being a part of the United Gymnastics family. We are grateful for each United member and thank you for your understanding as we all work together to make careful, informed decisions.
As always, we will honor make up classes for any missed classes. We will continue to update our website and Facebook page including some fun things for your children to do at home. Stay tuned, and stay safe! We look forward to seeing everyone’s smiling faces soon!
COVID-19 Virus Update
The health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. With the recent concerns over the COVID-19, we wanted to send out some information about how United Gymnastics is taking preventative measures to keep our gym clean and sanitized.
• Our Gym, including all carpeted areas, is cleaned weekly.
• Mats, equipment, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
• Bathrooms, door knobs, high traffic areas, water fountains will be wiped down hourly during busy afternoons.
• Kids and staff will be encouraged to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after classes, as long as we can continue to provide it! Please also remind your child to clean their hands when finished with class.
• We ask that you keep your child home if they have been showing signs of sickness. And remember, as always, children must be fever free for 24 hours to return to class.
• We recommend all students bring their own water bottle for class to limit spread of germs from the water fountain.
• United Gymnastics will continue to closely monitor any and all recommendations and guidance from the CDC and local health authorities.
We will continue to hold all regular scheduled classes, afterschool, and team practices. We ask that if you or your child are running fever to call for a make up class. We are requiring our staff to do the same.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. If all of us work together our small actions can make a big difference.
When School is out Camp is in. Come spend a day or week with us. Your kids will play games, do gymnastics, enjoy open gym, wind down with a movie, and have a fun time making arts and crafts.
Sign up now, Space is Limited!