We have our information out for Summer Camp! Sign Up Now! Space is Limited!
To our Amazing United Family,
We are so excited to see everyone back in the gym! Please be assured that we will be following federal, state and local guidelines and taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our gymnasts, parents and staff. We would like to take a moment to let everyone know how we plan to implement the recommended protocols for opening during this time. Opening Date: Monday, May 18, 2020.
- We will be rearranging our schedule to accommodate for the 25% occupancy regulation put in place by the Governor. There will only be 3-4 classes going on at a time with no more then 6 kids in each class. These classes will be 45 minutes long to give the coaches plenty of time to disinfect ALL mats and areas that need to be cleaned before the next class.
- Due to the pandemic, we had to modify our recreational class schedule. The attached schedule is going to be our new schedule and we will begin to add classes from there, once the demand increases. Please continue to be patient with us as we work on adding classes to the schedule. If the class your daughter/son attended is not on the schedule, check your inbox for an e-mail of the times she/he will be able to transfer to.
- All staff’s temperature will be taken each day.
- We will be disabling the water fountain, please make sure your child brings a water bottle to practice.
- Staff will wear masks while coaching the classes and we will be limiting the spotting/touching of the children. There will be no hugging, high fiving or hand shaking.
- We ask that you apply hand sanitizer when entering the building and leaving the building, we have applied these in many places. We will only have one entrance and one exit available. You will be entering through the front door and exiting through the side door.
- Staff will be disinfecting the mats, any equipment that was used and all high traffic areas before and after each class.
- We ask that if your child or anyone in your household has been sick or showing signs of sickness to please stay home. If they have been around anyone that has been ill, we advise you to keep them at home.
- We are going to be limiting the number of people in the gym at a time. If you feel comfortable please leave your child and pick them up after class or wait in the car for them to finish. If you are coming in to watch your child, please limit the amount of people entering the building to watch.
- Anyone entering the building, 10 years of age or over, will be required to wear a mask. For the safety of the gymnast, we are not requiring them to wear a mask.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our part to ensure the health and safety of our gymnasts and staff. We are all trying to figure out how to handle everything and are working on all the kinks. We are taking it day by day so please work with us and be patient as we all go through this difficult time. We would like to Thank all who have supported us during this time and are ready to open our doors for the kids.
United GymnasticsNo Fields Found.
We Are Open!
COVID19 Update – Gym Closure
United will close Tuesday, March 17.
We will resume classes on Wednesday, April 1.
The health and safety of our students, families, and staff is our top priority. In light of the changes to the CDC recommendations regarding the COVID-19 virus and in an attempt to go above and beyond in terms of health and safety, United Gymnastics will be closed until March 31, effective immediately. Our classes will resume on April 1, 2020, as long as we feel it is safe for our students and staff. This was a very difficult decision for us, and was made only after considering all of the other options. Thank you for being a part of the United Gymnastics family. We are grateful for each United member and thank you for your understanding as we all work together to make careful, informed decisions.
As always, we will honor make up classes for any missed classes. We will continue to update our website and Facebook page including some fun things for your children to do at home. Stay tuned, and stay safe! We look forward to seeing everyone’s smiling faces soon!
COVID-19 Virus Update
The health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. With the recent concerns over the COVID-19, we wanted to send out some information about how United Gymnastics is taking preventative measures to keep our gym clean and sanitized.
• Our Gym, including all carpeted areas, is cleaned weekly.
• Mats, equipment, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
• Bathrooms, door knobs, high traffic areas, water fountains will be wiped down hourly during busy afternoons.
• Kids and staff will be encouraged to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after classes, as long as we can continue to provide it! Please also remind your child to clean their hands when finished with class.
• We ask that you keep your child home if they have been showing signs of sickness. And remember, as always, children must be fever free for 24 hours to return to class.
• We recommend all students bring their own water bottle for class to limit spread of germs from the water fountain.
• United Gymnastics will continue to closely monitor any and all recommendations and guidance from the CDC and local health authorities.
We will continue to hold all regular scheduled classes, afterschool, and team practices. We ask that if you or your child are running fever to call for a make up class. We are requiring our staff to do the same.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. If all of us work together our small actions can make a big difference.